Am I reading this correctly?

The British Fashion Awards are fast approaching and the nominees have been selected.

Are my eyes deceiving me, has Victoria Beckham’s label made the shortlist for the Best Designer Brand? Is she up against brands such as Mulberry and Burberry? Surely this must be a human error! Is it just me who thinks this?

Don’t get me wrong I am a huge fan of supporting emerging labels and brands and i do like the label, however i can think of hundreds of other brands who deserve the award more, for example Stella McCartney and Giles Deacon.

The current VB collection has been a hit with certain (z list) celebrities such as J-Lo and the press have certainly jumped on the VB bandwagon. With the Guardian claiming 'she is in the fashion business for the long game.'


Let's be honest here, she probably has a team of designers and doesn't lift a finger. Am i jealous? Well, to put it bluntly she is a millionnaire and i am still living with my parents.

I feel another FML life moment coming on...

No comments: