Fashionable weight loss - verdict

My 5 day free trial has ended with Marie Claire Diet Club and i thought i would give you my verdict on the service.

Good points:

  • The interface was user-friendly and i was able to navigate around the tools very easily.
  • The daily weight loss tips were great and something i will definitely miss.
  • It was simple to use and the automatic calorie counter was fab.
  • Great when you are at work or lead a hectic social life - it took me a maximum of 5 minutes each day to fill in my food and exercise doseage.
  • Being able to see your results visually on a graph was encouraging.

Bad points:

  • I didn't lose any extra weight using the system.
  • Inputting data online made it easier to cheat because i didn't have to go along to the embarrassing meetings and be named and shamed in front of my peers.

My verdict: great to use if you are on the go, don't use full time because if you are like me, you will need pushing to get rid of your bingo wings!

No comments: