Sell it all...

This week i decided that i needed to spring clean my wardrobe after i realised i had a 'Pop Idol' top from god knows how many years ago. (Size 11-12 if you're interested). It was only when i had filled 2 bin liners of clothes and still hadn't even glanced at the other wardrobe, that i realised i might have a small problem...

In light of my newly discovered obsession of hoarding, i thought i would offer my old clothes, jewellery, makeup and shoes to a welcome audience; my friends. We set a date, time and place and i dragged my 4 bin liners into my tiny car and unpacked the mammoth amount of items at a friend's house.


So i have a lot of clothes...

Admittedly, a lot of the items consisted of things i wore when the Spice Girls were popular, but amongst the things i sold for a small charge were a floral Topshop dress, a Matalan Black Mac and Bed Head hair products. Items that were not snapped up by my grateful friends, will be given to charity.

...and a lot of beauty products

No comments: