Vogue: week 3 contd

After the Mario shoot life at the office was pretty hectic, and I honestly thought that would be the pinnacle of my placement. Unknown to me, Verity Parker one of the fashion assistants, needed help at the Nick Knight shoot scheduled for Thursday. When she asked if I would help I was ecstatic, and jumped at the opportunity to assist

Thursday was another early start, but I was excited as I had been told by Kate Phelan (fashion director) that Nick Knight was great, and exciting to be around. The morning was spent unpacking shoes, jewellery, clothing and steaming whilst everyone had breakfast and the model was put through hair and makeup.

The shoot went well, and it ended up being a very creative process and I am now a firm fan of Mr Knight!
Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: