Vogue: week 3

This week I will probably remember for the rest of my life, one of those 'I'll tell my grandchildren about this' moments. Previously I had found out that I would be assisting on a shoot photographed by Mario Testino. For those of you who don't know, Testino is one of the most renowned fashion photographers in the industry. So you can imagine my excitement when I realised I would be helping Gillian Wilkins and Lucinda Chambers at the shoot!

Monday morning arrived, and I must admit the half 5 wake up call was not the most pleasant start to my day! Arrived at the shoot to be told I wasn't needed till half 9 so could have stayed in bed, but as I was there I didn't want to go home. Luckily, Mario arrived shortly after and introduced himself to me. Yes, I shook hands with him and he now knows my name! We are officially besties...

I can't say much about the shoot as I have previously mentioned I signed a confidentiality agreement, but will post some pictures!


Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

No comments: