I've decided i'm famous...

One of the most exciting aspects of completing a placement at a magazine, is seeing the outcome of the shoots you assisted on.

The March issue of Vogue has just graced the shelves of my local supermarket, and i was in my element - stood in the middle of the store oogling at the shots they had chosen, and reminiscing about what went on behind the scenes. (Much to the annoyance of the staff)

I was particularly excited to see a cropped version of a headband i made whilst on the shoot. I have officially decided i am famous, even though they have not put me as a credit, i know that i made that! (Now you do - spread the word. Professional Milliner please.)

This is the photo shoot i helped out entitled Girls Allowed

Photographer: Mario Testino
Fashion Director: Lucinda Chambers
Fashion Assistant: Gillian Wilkins
Fashion Assistant Assitant: Rhian Dark
Milliner: Rhian Dark



More images to follow....

Vogue Videos

No comments: