In Wonderland...

Alice in Wonderland fever has hit the UK it is official. After queuing for 30 minutes to see the Tim burton adaptation, i thought to myself 'this better be worth it!' As with all Tim Burton films it didn't disappoint, and i was sucked into Alice in Wonderland mania.

Topshop had an array of jewellery including teapots and madhatters on theme, but who wants the same as everyone else these days? I was extremely excited to discover ringmasters boutique who have gorgeous bespoke pieces for under £25, including this fab Alice in Wonderland clutch bag, made out of an old book. You can imagine how disappointed i was when i found out the designer had sold out!


Here are some of my other favourites, amazingly, all made from old books! I could potentially buy them all, but would then potentially be very broke.





I am going to 'invest' as after all, i am recycling...

No comments: